15 April 2016

Compare insurance online without sharing your mobile number

Comparing insurance premiums and features online without sharing the mobile number and the email was one of the toughest jobs for me until I found these websites with some extra research. I shared my contact details with some online insurance brokers for my car insurance and with a reputed insurance company for a term insurance plan. I had at least 20 calls every day for more than a week. This made me search for online insurance comparing sites which do not ask for the contact details. I found these sites which could be useful to you:

1. Policy Litmus is the best site among them. Though the search result was lesser than others the number of results shows was fair enough. This was the fastest to return the result during my search. We Care insurance and Policy Litmus are one and the same

2. Insurance Zone is another site which you can use for doing research for your insurance. I gave some extra details for understanding the policy being compared. Though it asks for contact details like mobile number and email id, these are optional.

3. Zibika is another website for comparing insurance without sharing your contact details. I found this is slowest among three but the result returned were good enough to wait for. 

Comparing the cost of the insurance on these sites should not be the final criteria for your decision, There are several other aspects which could affect later stage at the time of medicals, underwriting or claim settlement.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment/query is appreciated. Please come back after some time to read the reply to your query. I will try to provide genuine authenticated information as soon as possible.